Welcome to NAMI Golden Isles
NAMI Golden Isles Support Groups are Meeting
What is NAMI?
NAMI Connection Group
NAMI Family Support Group
Both groups are:
- Free of cost to participants
- Designed for adults (18 years and older) living with mental illness
- Connection group is led by trained facilitators who have mental illness
- Family Support group is led by trained facilitators that are also family members of those with mental illness
- 90 minutes long and meet from 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm (Thursdays in Brunswick)
- No specific medical therapy or treatment is endorsed
- On the last Thursday of the month our support groups come together to hear a speaker, who shares information about a current mental health topic. These meetings are free and open to the public.
- Call 912-580-9259 for our calendar to confirm meeting time.